Well after making the commitment to get a show out every two weeks we served up a heaping dish of fail on our very next effort. Believe it or not, the show was recorded, edited, and ready to post by the Sunday deadline, but our website was majorly hosed and so the show did not get posted.
So, here it is, a few days late, but here nonetheless.
- Buy a ShamWow to help fight Scientology (originally found on Skepchick).
- The Day the Music Died.
- Maybe it wasn’t the plane crash killed Buddy, maybe it was Slash. Allegory ensues in Six String Samurai.
- Jason thinks a Minbari Prophet went down with the plane as well.
- LeVar Burton, Brent Spiner, and William Shatner are all on Twitter. So are Jason, Doz, and Mike. No one has yet to say anything interesting.
- Bill is on Facebook.
- Twitter too social for you, Jason discusses his plan for the anti-social networking app, Bitter (damn, domain already taken).
- More reasons to hate Fox, they get a cut of the Watchmen which they didn’t make. They get buy into sequels, spinoffs, and merchandising too. Ste right up and watch Fox shoot another wonderfully creative product in the head.
- Red Dwarf returns to Earth, or at least to the telie for a couple of shows.
- Broke, jobless, depressed people sit on couch at home and watch movies. Netflix profits soar past estimates.
- I did not go see Chandni Chowk to China. Apparently, no one else did either.
- Methane found on Mars. Media hypes it as signs of life, NASA says other possibilities than flatulent Martians.
- Steve Jobs sick, Jason predicts Apple’s decline when the cult leader kicks off. Jason also manages to misname and mispronounce the man’s name. Sad, Sad, Sad.
- More doom and gloom from Jason, predicts Middleman will not return. (Update: DVD Confirmed).
- Government types are wasting time trying to decide when we watch what kind of tv. Digital switchover may be delayed because 3years hasn’t been long enough for average American’s to get their act together. 3 more months should motivate them to get their lazy asses off the couch and down to Radio Shack.
- Obama on cover of Spiderman. A mild mannered senator gets bitten by a radioactive liberal and becomes President Man.